Direct project

Again, we have done another project last week. It is a songanologue from a musical called Waiter, very beautiful song. First, Mao as our director did a great job, we are a small group, but it is also easier to discuss. Although we just had two actors we showed the story completely. I was struggling with memorizing the lines, but Pacific did a great job. I'm so glad that the lines were flowing in the final version.  Pacific really got very good expressions, I don't think it can be shown clearly in the video which is sad. I think the whole songanologue is great, but there is also something we can discuss further. I think the voice of us was still a little bit small, it is pretty hard at the beginning to start with a loud voice because of the beginning is quite sad, we may find a way to solve this if we have more time to practice in the black box. I can tell sometimes, I turned back and did not face the audiences, I should be aware of that more. It is not shown by the video but Pacific laughed, however, it doesn't affect the songanologue strongly.

评论

此博客中的热门博文

Sound in theatre

monolog performance